Sunday, April 6, 2014

Accessorize

Its your turn to turn My Style into Your Style. For the next few days you will be the one to accessorize my sets and turn them into your own by adding your own accessories to the items below. I'm sure your style is fab and you guys don't need my help but if you want later on I will be posting stuff like earrings and shoes and other things like that to help you out on accessorizing these items I post, so hope you enjoy this and if you want to send me an instagram pic of what you come up with and if you kind of take my ideas and switch them around a bit so its not the same skater skirt or whatever but it still has the same idea then send me it at kaylawoordnicole, by the way that is my instagram name. I really want to see what you guys come up with and maybe if I really like your outfit I will post it on my blog to show off what your really made of and your fab style ;)
         Acessorize



Mango black bustier
$99 - mango.com



Boohoo ponte skirt
boohoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment