Friday, April 11, 2014

My Style: The Secret Message

Hey guys so I totally forgot to post the collections of the outfits I did in the last month or so because if you haven't notice I haven't post any collections in the last month so I hope you enjoy and by the way if you didn't know the collections I do are just recaps of the sets I recently did so ya hope you like them :) Guys also send the recreations of my outfits or if you just bought them off of here plz send me pictures of you wearing the recreations of them or of you wearing the exact same outfits or whatever and also send me ideas you guys think I could use to post on my blog  I love seeing the pics you guys recently sent me and I love to see more of them so sent it to me at my instagram: kaylawoordnicole and my email: itsmystyle.kaylanicole@gmail.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment